Every detail of the heating installation process, from size and quality of equipment to integrity of workmanship, impacts long-term value. By upholding uncompromising standards, Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. serves the best interests of our residential clients in Redmond, WA, and the surrounding areas. As a smaller business, every job gets our complete attention. Every client is a priority. There’s no waiting, wondering, or getting treated like a number. We look forward to working with you and your family. We strive to fulfill your goals and deliver exceptional comfort, convenience, efficiency, and system reliability.
Reliable Heating System Installations
Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. meets every type of challenge with equipment that sets higher standards. Browse options from Bryant, our leading manufacturer. Whether you are looking for budget-friendly models or the intelligent, adaptable operation that trims running costs, we customize solutions. Take advantage of a free estimate anywhere throughout Redmond, Union Hill-Novelty Hill, Sammamish, Overlake, and Kirkland, WA.
Give us a call for all your heating replacement or install projects!
When you call Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc., you always speak to the same people, and we always arrive on time, ready for the job. With upfront pricing and an honest, open line of communication, there will be no unpleasant surprises. Locally owned and operated, Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. are Your Eastside Heating & A/C Experts.
Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. helps you through every step of your new equipment purchase process:
- Select equipment
- Install equipment
- Operate & maintain equipment
- Schedule inspections for permits
- Help get rebates
- Help with warranties
When your install is completed, the office staff at Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. will help you with the final details and be sure everything is working correctly. We will reach out a year later to follow up for a preventative maintenance appointment. We DO NOT force you into an annual contract for maintenance. We DO NOT hassle you for more, but WE DO answer the phone and get a tech out as fast as possible when you need us!
- Does your current system make your home comfortable?
- Is it noisy?
- How old is it?
- Do you have higher than normal energy bills?
- How long do you plan on living in the home?
- What would you like to get from a newer system?
Furnace Replacement in Overlake, WA | Heating Installation Sammamish, WA
It is very important to remember this is a long term investment.
Not only will you need a reliable installation, but also maintenance and reassurance for the life of your equipment. Don’t be fooled by a good sale. We are here for all of our customers at any time they need us.
WHY WE GET THEM, BUT THE COMPETITION MAY NOT:
- Permits are required in every city in King County for furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks, and electrical wiring.
- Pearce Heating can get shutdown during a project without the proper permits.
- Homeowners Insurance requires permits.
- If you did not get permits, it could impede the sale of the home.
- A final inspection verifies the work was done safely and correctly.
- Not all companies are licensed to work in every city.
- Not all companies are insured, so they can’t get one.
- They don’t want to help their customers schedule the inspections.