Help pay it forward and nominate a family today. If you know a person or family who needs a new furnace, but does not have the resources to get one, fill out the form below telling us who they are and why they deserve a new furnace.
Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. will professionally install a new furnace to code with permits and inspections for a home in need this winter. We need your help to find that home. Do you know someone who could use our assistance living within our King County service area: Redmond, Union Hill-Novelty Hill, Sammamish, Overlake, and Kirkland, WA?
A winner will be chosen and notified by December 1st!
“Our goal is to start an ongoing program to network with more heating companies in our area and get them all involved. Giving back to others in our community is gratifying and so crucial especially in tough times. We want to help one family at a time that leads to helping hundreds!”
– Brian Pearce, Owner
The recipient will be selected from the entries received and will be chosen at random, by a third party.
- Nominee must own their own home and provide proof of ownership.
- Nominee’s furnace must be at least 10 years old.
- Applications must be submitted by November 25th.
- A Bryant Gas furnace will be installed comparable to current system.
- Employees, friends, or family of Pearce Heating & A/C, Inc. are not eligible.